Alban article

Elizabeth Ring

Jul 27, 2009, 10:58:53 AM7/27/09
to episcopal-...@googlegroups.com
Today's Alban Weekly brought this article that I think speaks to our discussions and tool kit building.  Faithfully, Elizabeth

http://www.alban.org/conversation.aspx?id=8276

--
Elizabeth M. Ring
Director of The Diocesan Resource Center

This document may contain privileged and/or confidential information.  If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copy of this communication is strictly prohibited.

Elizabeth Ring

Aug 3, 2009, 10:12:23 PM8/3/09
to episcopal-...@googlegroups.com
This article just came in the electronic Alban Weekly - another story to add to the insights we are collecting.

http://www.alban.org/conversation.aspx?id=8326

Faithfully,
Elizabeth

--