RE: {Episcopal Evangelism} Be nice with me

1 view
Message has been deleted

akrone...@episcopalchurch.org

Sep 18, 2009, 9:04:01 PM9/18/09
to episcopal-...@googlegroups.com
Is this supposed to be a joke?

-----Original Message-----
From: episcopal-...@googlegroups.com
[mailto:episcopal-...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of
perrinbrunett77494
Sent: Friday, September 18, 2009 5:49 PM
To: Episcopal Evangelism
Subject: {Episcopal Evangelism} Be nice with me

Free videos.Not for kids ;) Forget about your problems and relax
watching this! http://kissa.be/8Wg-

Gigi Conner

Sep 18, 2009, 9:59:17 PM9/18/09
to episcopal-...@googlegroups.com
I think this group has been hacked. I belonged to a sw florida via media
group and occasionally someone would send an email that we thought came from
some ...ummm... adult site.

Gigi Conner

By the way - I've moved from the cathedral in SW Florida - no longer canon
there but am now the vicar of St. Gregory's Church in Woodstock, New York.
Fran McKendree is joining us for an evening of music and meditation this
Monday - so if any of you are in the area - please come by. He is also doing
a workshop for adults who work with youth at Holy Cross Monastery.

Susan Snook

Sep 18, 2009, 10:18:47 PM9/18/09
to episcopal-...@googlegroups.com
Sorry about the spam - up until now, all someone has had to do is "join" the group to send a message to all the members.  As the moderator, I have banned several people and blocked out some spam caught by Google - but some spam messages have slipped through.  I don't want to have to review all messages before they are sent out, but I have changed the group settings so that all posts by new members have to be reviewed by me before going out to everyone.  I hope that way I will catch all spam and ban those members before the messages get to you.

Blessings,

Susan

The Rev. Susan B. Snook

Priest Missioner