Investment

Dinesh Dhanapathi

Jun 29, 2017, 8:10:34 AM6/29/17
to epi...@googlegroups.com

Gentlemen,

Dwarakanath is an old friend from my Computer Point Customer, Sparr Equipment days.

He seems to have a good thing going.

I am planning on investing some money in his startup. Do advice and let me know if you would be interested too. Trying to mobilise about Rs. 25 lakhs from my circle of friends.

Looking forward.

Regards,

Dinesh

#54, 4th Cross, Thirumalappa Layout
Hosapalya, Begur
Behind HSR Layout, 3rd Sector
Bangalore 560 068
India
Mobile: +91 94481 40425
www.nicetyconsulting.com

Skype ID : nicetyconsult

Nurturing Entreprenuership through Investment and M & A

On Tue, Jun 27, 2017 at 12:17 PM, Dinesh Dhanapathi <din...@symmetrix.in> wrote:

Hi Dwarak,

Is there any introductory document for prospective Investors? Can bounce it off a few friends.

Regards,

Dinesh