Fwd: Adopt A Sapling: All it takes is Rs. 100

1 view

Kumaravel Ramanathan

Jun 6, 2019, 2:34:57 AM6/6/19
to epi...@googlegroups.com
Please donate !!

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Project GreenHands <projectg...@ishafoundation.org>
Date: Thu, Jun 6, 2019 at 4:01 PM
Subject: Adopt A Sapling: All it takes is Rs. 100
To: Project GreenHands <kuma...@gmail.com>

Planting trees in one of the ways to reduce the Greenhouse Effect and improve Air quality

Image

Namaskaram,

Harsh summers 🌞, water scarcity 💧, unpredictable monsoons, extreme weather ⛈, unbearable pollution 🚖, smog, etc… What have we done to our planet 🌏?

Planting trees 🌳 is the simplest solution to our present day environmental problems.

Project GreenHands, the ecological initiative of Isha seeks your support to raise funds for its agro-forestry plantation by planting 100,000 trees in 2019 🌲.

With your support, we can do this and more! 🙏

Our commitment:

Enabling tree planting in farmlands and post-plantation care for 2 years till the trees become self-sustaining, benefitting the environment and the farmer who will be caring for them.

Your commitment:

Rs 100/ $1.5 per tree, which fills a significant gap in enabling a sapling to become a tree.

You will know the exact GPS location of the farmland and the name of the farmer who takes care of your trees. A bi-annual progress report of your tree will be sent to you for 2 years.

Help us plant trees and be a part of the solution 👍

Projegt-GreenHands

Copyright © 2019 Isha Outreach
projectgreenhands.org | Contact Us | Privacy | Unsubscribe
Velliangiri Foothills, Ishana Vihar Post, Coimbatore - 641 114, INDIA

Unsubscribe from this list