My kids

Dinesh Dhanapathi

May 30, 2016, 7:25:35 AM5/30/16
to team...@googlegroups.com, epi...@googlegroups.com

Hi All,

Yesterday was the 3rd Anniversary celebration of Octavium, the Music School where my children are learning. Both daughter and son are on guitars.

It was a nice event at MLR Convention Center at Brigade Millennium. Lot of good talent. The Mentors also performed. They were all fantastic.

https://youtu.be/ISA31Jxdytw

regards,

Dinesh

kishan kumar

Jun 1, 2016, 4:37:23 AM6/1/16
to <epindia@googlegroups.com>
It’s brilliant indeed Dinesh! Music is a blessing really and not everyone is lucky enough to have it. I’m really happy for all of them in the performance. Hope they continue and always make time to spare some time for this beautiful skill.

Thanks,
Kishan

Dinesh Dhanapathi

Jun 1, 2016, 5:20:08 AM6/1/16
to epi...@googlegroups.com

Thanks Kishan.

I happened to send the video to a lot of friends. One NRI friend from Australia has invited them to play at his two sons’ wedding reception at Bangalore next year.

Another friend who is also a Koramangala Club member suggested that they play at the Club sometime.

My classmate Prem Koshy of Koshys invited them to audition at selections for the drama circuit, in case they also sing and dance!

They are still learning and have our full encouragement.

Thanks again and regards,

Dinesh