1: 'memory.size()' is no longer supported

nadezh...@gmail.com

Jul 15, 2022, 2:12:17 PM7/15/22
to Epigenomics forum
Hi!
Does anybody has encounter this problem?. I have updated my R and Rstudio version in windows, since then when I try to run my script it comes out this message:

Warnmeldungen:
1: 'memory.size()' is no longer supported
2: 'memory.size()' is no longer supported
3: 'memory.size()' is no longer supported
4: 'memory.size()' is no longer supported
5: 'memory.size()' is no longer supported
6: 'memory.size()' is no longer supported
7: 'memory.size()' is no longer supported
8: 'memory.size()' is no longer supported

If so, does someone knows how to fix it?. I have run the same code on Mac and this is not happening, but I do not have enough space on the laptop to run the code.

Thanks!,

Nadezh