Sea Boots, looking for ride, logistical help

Brian McConnell

Sep 28, 2009, 9:01:59 PM9/28/09
to ephemerisle-community
Hi,

I am going to try to make it out to the event. I've built a pair of
Sea Boots, a pair of self-stabilizing forms that enable you to walk on
water (clumsily, though I am working on that). This seems like a
perfect place to test out the latest version of the forms. I am also
looking for a safe area to practice prior to doing an open water demo.
I may or may not be able to pull that off this season, but that's what
I am trying for. I plan to publish the design at that time, so others
with better tools and artistic skills can refine the basic concept.

Ideally, I'd like to find a spot on a boat that has room for me, and
for two wood forms approx 4' x 4' by 8". I am not looking for luxury,
just a ride, and can sleep on the floor or wherever. Mostly I just
want to get out there for a day or so to test these things out and see
what else needs to be adjusted.

If you've got space, I can be reached at bsmcconnell on gmail.

Thanks.

Brian McConnell