lost purple glasses

Divia Caroline Melwani

Jun 13, 2011, 12:17:22 PM6/13/11
to ephemerisl...@googlegroups.com
Purple (and brown) Ralph Lauren glasses. Anyone seen them? Thanks!

--
Divia Melwani
http://meaningandmagic.com

Starchild

Jun 13, 2011, 12:39:19 PM6/13/11
to ephemerisl...@googlegroups.com, floating...@googlegroups.com
I'm delighted we had another successful Ephemerisle, hope everyone
had a good time overall!

In the Lost & Found department, I forgot to take my megaphone with me
when I left on the speedboat to get a ride back to SF. I also lost a
silver-colored lighter (it's ergonomically curved, and quite
distinctive looking) -- most likely left on the Bayesian Conspiracy
houseboat, but possibly elsewhere.

Namaste,
((( starchild )))

Gerry

Jun 13, 2011, 10:25:27 PM6/13/11
to ephemerisle-community

Starchild - I saw a distinctive-looking lighter in the Lost & Found
pile by the truck, and there was a young boy expressing interest in it
if no one claimed it. That might help you track it down.

I left behind a pillow in a soft red pillow case, and my Alcor med-
alert necklace (number A-2477). The pillow can go to a good home, but
if someone finds the necklace I'd love it if you could get it back to
me in San Diego.

Thanks everyone for the fantastic time!

Gerry