The little person has been to Burning Man & the nude beach at Tahoe, has watched Penn & Teller's BS episode about Mother Teresa, etc

1 view

zoe

Oct 2, 2009, 12:51:20 AM10/2/09
to ephemerisle-community
Hi y'all,

Thought I'd put the word out that Alex, age 9, won't be shocked by non-
standard behavior.

He's very bright and is happiest when he has a job to do, so if you
need a helper, please borrow him. He loves to help boats dock. He
loves to build things and to be around smart, wacky people. He is a
bass man (fishing). ;-)

We are also seeking a ticket for him, and will be at the Paradise
Point Marina at 11:30am.

Zoe

Starchild

Oct 2, 2009, 1:18:55 AM10/2/09
to ephemerisl...@googlegroups.com
Right on, Zoe! The world badly needs more enlightened parents like
yourself!

On another note, my friend Christine and I are also seeking boat
space, or at least a place to lay sleeping bags. I'm guilty of not
having planned for Ephemerisle, but am looking forward to it!

Love & Liberty,
((( starchild )))

zoe

Oct 2, 2009, 1:30:18 AM10/2/09
to ephemerisle-community
You might want to show up when and where we do. I wouldn't be
surprised if you get an invitation from Jeff Chan, but of course
that's up to him.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Jeff Chan

Oct 2, 2009, 1:49:00 AM10/2/09
to ephemerisle-community
I've been working with and debating Starchild in local
libertarian circles for years and look forward to finally meeting
him, but we're slightly at risk of overbooking our houseboat if
everyone shows up. Hopefully there may be room on other boats,
on the platform, etc. If not you're certainly welcome aboard
ours.

BTW, I've heard that tickets will be available at the event, but
haven't checked for sure.

Cheers,

Jeff C.
--
Jeff Chan
mailto:nation-...@jeffchan.com

Starchild

Oct 2, 2009, 2:15:23 AM10/2/09
to ephemerisl...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jeff,

Thanks! I'm not too worried, I'm sure we'll find a place somewhere.
We do have tickets. It's true, I don't think I've ever met you in
person -- it will be nice to finally put a face with the name!

Love & Liberty,
((( starchild )))

David Weinshenker

Oct 2, 2009, 2:55:55 AM10/2/09
Jeff Chan wrote:

> BTW, I've heard that tickets will be available at the event, but
> haven't checked for sure.

I ordered a ticket online and got a confirmation e-mail (a few weeks
ago) - am I supposed to have received a physical "ticket" or is it a
signup-list type of thing?

-dave w

Jeff Chan

Oct 2, 2009, 5:28:03 AM10/2/09
to David Weinshenker, ephemerisl...@googlegroups.com

> Jeff Chan wrote:

> -dave w

It appears to be all electronic. I think you need to bring ID
that matches the signup.

Jeff C.