Delta Bay Marina and Tinyhouse Resort in the Delta Loop- open house for Ephemerisle folks this Saturday

greys...@gmail.com

Feb 21, 2019, 2:02:04 AM2/21/19
to Ephemerisle Announcements
Hi all!

A lot of us have been trying to find a marina near the Delta Loop (where Pirate's Lair is, plus about 10 other marinas) to bring large stuff and to sort of act as a new home base for some Ephemerisle projects such as Elysium ones. Part of this is spurred by the fact that Holland Riverside Marina, which has hosted projects like the Elysium Barge, Wonderland, Flatland, and last year's The Entanglement art boat, has sold to new owners and Elysium's mostly leaving for new quarters.

What currently sounds most interesting to a lot of us is that Eric Chiu of Park Delta Bay marina and tinyhouse resort is interested in our stuff and has been trying to get us to use his marina for water shuttle to Ephemerisle and for parking and the like. I've heard good things about him and his marina is super interesting- it's also a tinyhouse trailer park and is clean, fun, has various amenities, etc etc etc. It's in the other end of the Loop from where we nornally run Ephemerisle ferries and event parking. This is about an hour from Oakland.

 His slip fees and dry storage are right in line with other Delta marinas. He's a bit closer by road to SF and a tiny bit further by water from Mandeville (probably a water trip of an extra mile or so?). I don't know that it makes sense to run event ferries to more locations than we already do, but storing boats at his place seems like a fantastic idea.

They're having an open house this Saturday for Ephemerisle people, as a result of all our inquiries the past couple of weeks. It'll include a tour of the marina and free lunch. Please contact the marina office for more details:

Open house for Ephemerisle folks- the FB invite:

Some Facebook posts from Eric talking about his marina: