Wonderland Art Boat Fundraiser Party

Kyle Stewart

May 24, 2017, 12:59:46 PM5/24/17
to ephemerisle-...@googlegroups.com
TICKETS: http://www.thehadmatters.com/

“But I don’t want to go among mad people," Alice remarked.
"Oh, you can’t help that," said the Cat: "we’re all mad here. I’m mad. You’re mad." "How do you know I’m mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "or you wouldn’t have come here.”

Bring your most whimsical self on a journey down the rabbit hole. We will be celebrating our collective unbirthdays as we hang from the ceiling, drink and eat a host of magical concoctions and ticky our inner ear with the unciest of beats and jammyest of bands.

**Multiple rooms of curiouser and curiouser music & chill spaces
**Ferocious Jabberwocky performances with the Cerebellum Projekt
**Fire Eating Aerial Rope with Madamn Burnz
**Fantastical face painting by Cassandra Love Lambert
**Live music fit for a Queen by The Silk Road Truckers

Dress Code:
The thing about codes is they tend to be strict. Wear something between a dress (fit for falling long distances is best), a grin that appears at the most opportune times and certainly red if the queen thinks your head is on the line. Ideas: https://www.pinterest.com/brittanyferrero/follow-the-white-rabbit/

This is a private invitation. Please share it only with friends. You are responsible for everyone you invite.
*Radical respect, consent, and responsibility – this is not your typical venue, and it’s not your typical party. We all share responsibility for keeping it clean, safe, and awesome.
** If you see something, say something. Identify a host or volunteer for help.
** Leave No Trace. Use one cup, or bring your own.
** Consent is sexy, and absolutely necessary.

Ticket sales and proceeds from the cash bar support the Wonderland art platform at Ephemerisle! Check out last year's Had Matters Loating Flyland - Wonderland

Participate:
Write to our head had matters, Brittany and Kyle, if you would like to make magic, music, photos, tea and tiger lilies with us.

TICKETS:
https://www.thehadmatters.com/