The Ephemerisle Simulator returns to Langton Lagoon - SATURDAY

Kyle Stewart

Jun 13, 2018, 1:22:10 PM6/13/18
to Ephemerisle Announcements

Last year, critics raved: "Really daring setup" and "My circadians are still fuxored" and "That was the silliest party."

We’re going to bring the Ephemerisle simulation to the heart of SOMA again with over 1.5 million lumens of sunlight, delicious drinks, beats and boats. So grab your sunglasses, floaties and swimwear because the sun will not be setting Saturday night.

Last year was a blast and we wanted to see how much further we could go. We’ve setup a much bigger light to illuminate and warm a new and larger pool, we are doubling down on food and drinks, and Bodhi McBoatface and his crew have some big plans for the dance deck.

Activities

  • Work on your tan while floating in our new and improved Delta Simulator
  • Master the Circle Boat
  • Climb on the newest Belden Barge
  • Cool off with a leftover la croix from the builder coolers
  • Sip cocktails from the cash bar
  • DIY Bacon Station
  • Not leaving until strike is done (j/k)

Beats

What to bring:

  • Swimwear
  • Sunglasses
  • Towel
  • Floaties (we’ll have an air compressor ready)
  • Aquatic accessories

Details and exact location to be sent to ticket holders the day of, but it’s in SOMA. We can't wait to screw up our internal clocks with you all!

This is a fundraiser for the pair of 42 ft 2400 lb barge spuds which will be anchoring the Elysium archipelago into the delta at Ephemerisle.

Tickets: http://buytickets.at/bargeworld/169871

Invite your friends on the social medias https://www.facebook.com/events/571538386551234

Alex Gourley

Jun 13, 2018, 2:38:27 PM6/13/18
to Ephemerisle Announcements

Looking for folks to help with setup, bar, greeting and strike!

Setup starts Friday night - come by and have a beer with us and assemble some structures. Setup will continue Saturday around noon up until the party.

We're comping tickets for people willing to work bar, door and help with strike on sunday afternoon. If you want to do those things, please see express interest here: https://goo.gl/forms/hKHJ1nSwBxWwhKAj2