Mazapeta available spaces at Ephemerisle 2017

Jin Li

May 26, 2017, 7:23:07โ€ฏPM5/26/17
to Ephemerisle Announcements
The Mazapeta is a tug boat built during the WWII, 100 feet long with kitchen, one shower and one toilet. We also have a BBQ on board if anyone like to BBQ ๐Ÿ—! There're some areas still under restoration. We take some pictures of the tug to show you all the available spaces. We will bring a cement dock to 12 ft X 26 ft for people to dance and party. ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽŠHave our own water taxi, taxi people back and forth from shore.

Here're the layout and prices for all tent spaces and bunk beds are available on the Mazapeta. Due to the size limitation of the e-mail, that I can't able to upload all the pictures, so please check my facebook post or contact me for the pictures. If anyone likes to come over and inspect the boat, are welcome.
Fill out all the information on the Google doc, and the space will reserved after the payment is made. https://docs.google.com/โ€ฆ/1d0TvZNc3TeyrxnT0sGiAv2AWkPโ€ฆ/editโ€ฆ,
There are 6 tent spaces on the top deck the size are 7 x 7 ft. $325 for one person, add $75.00 for each additional person. One tent space on the top deck is 75X96 inch. On the main deck there's is a tent space size 8ft radius half circle about 100 square feet as picture#3.
We have a 8000W generator on board for power, Mazapeta will provide 40 gals gas for the generator, rest will be potluck. We will just arrange the pump out for Mazapeta each day during the Ephemrisle and we will cover the pump out cost.
There's water on board, but it's NON portable water. We also bring a small floating wood dock for people tie their boats or kayaks.

Hope we all have a good time at Ephemerisle this year! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Feel free to contact me through Facebook, e-mail or cell 415-846-8989, if anyone has any question.
IMG_6424[1].JPG