request for submissions to the 2018 Wut...Huh? Whoa! Guide

Jonathan Cain

Jun 13, 2018, 7:42:22 PM6/13/18
to Ephemerisle Announcements

Back by popular demand, things will again be happening at Ephemerisle 2018! Please add all of yours to the 2018 Wut...Huh? Whoa! Guide.

Art projects! Debates and talks! Parties! Classes and workshops! Contests! Musical acts! Demonstrations! Performances! Races! DJ sets! Events of all kinds in unusual locations! Miscellaneous shenanigans!

This is also the place to let people know if you're creating a space that won't necessarily have a particular time or location (e.g., floating art piece over thereabouts, meditation and chill spaces, hot tubs, dungeons and play-spaces, late-night and afterparty locations, etc.).

It's also okay if your time is rough and your location is "I don't know, we'll just take kayaks out around the Tip." Throw in your best ideas anyway, because they're undoubtedly cool and fun and they'll inspire other people to organize exciting things, too.

DJs and musicians, let's coordinate sounds and locations so as to maximize everyone's musical pleasure and physical comfort.

Feel free to share this; it's a resource for all Ephemerisle.

https://goo.gl/AsJbMH

Copy short URL