Ephemerisle 2018 (ridesharing, event guide, water taxi, etc)

Chris Rasch

Jul 3, 2018, 7:28:35 PM7/3/18
to ephemerisle-...@googlegroups.com
Ephemerisle is only a few weeks away! See below for important
information, such as:

* Ephemerisle survival guide
* What to bring
* Sign up forms for the islands known to have berths
* Wut...Huh? Whoa! Event Guide: 2018
* Ridesharing signup
* Sign up info for the H2O water taxi service

This info is also a pinned post on the Facebook group:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/notephemerisle/permalink/1745144255579166/

----------------------------------

Survival Guide

http://ephemerisle.org/index.php/Survival_guide

----------------------------------

What to bring

Most of the gear listed is common camping gear. However, if at all
possible, bring a canoe/kayak and a radio.

http://ephemerisle.org/index.php/What_To_Bring

----------------------------------

Islands with berths:

DIYsland:
tinyurl.com/diysland

USS Mazapeta:
http://bit.do/mazapeta

Blues House
bit.ly/blueshouse18

Flatland
http://bit.do/flatland2018

----------------------------------

Wut...Huh? Whoa! Event Guide: 2018

http://bit.do/wut2018

Are you bringing art, throwing a party, organizing a competition, or
otherwise contributing to Ephemerisle 2018? Please consider adding
your info to this year's master Wut...Huh? Whoa! spreadsheet to help
inform and inspire others about all the cool things they can
participate in this year!

----------------------------------

Rideshare

http://bit.do/eph2018_rideshare

----------------------------------

H2O Water Taxi is back to service again this year starts at July 13th,
will Water Taxi to All Islands. If anyone or group needs water taxi
service before July 13, let me know, we can do it too.

The price is same as last year, $20 cash per person at pick up before
9PM, After 9-11PM will be $30 each person. Very hard to drive the boat
during night time, specially dark on the water. Will be extra $10
charge for each big size cooler or over size package. If you have
couple medium size packages will be no extra charge. Will tow a kayak
for $20 cash.

The water taxi can only fit 6 people each time, if you have a lot of
packages will be extra charge, please let me know ahead time and will
be less people on the boat.

Parking options are as same as last year, you can parking at Kings’
Island marina, parking fee will be $5 each day. Will take water taxi
12 mins to any island at Ephemerisle. Or you can parking on the street
parking in front Aurora at H&H marina and will take 5 mins to Any
islands.

Anyone needs water taxi service you can text me (Jin Li) at 4158468989
arrange ahead time or send me Facebook message.

Aurora will only rent out rooms during the Ephemerisle weekend Friday
July 20-July 22nd.