Tent Camping Signups at Elysium for 2019

Stellar Grey

Apr 30, 2019, 12:16:20 PM4/30/19
to ephemerisle-...@googlegroups.com
The Elysium Arts And Entertainment District is offering camping at a tent camping platform "residential neighborhood" on Elysium: Suburbia.

 Suburbia is part of Elysium and currently consists of some of the Arts And Entertainment District artists, the Blues House crew, and a platform of friends who were on DIYsland last year. All of us are interested in bringing events/ activities/fun to the event, and our boring suburban backwater will be a fun community. Suburbia isn't actually hosting any public activities on Suburbia itself- we're doing them elsewhere at Elysium- so you shouldn't have the general public stumbling past your tent at 7AM looking for the zombie water yoga.

We have three options:
-a few individual tent spaces. $375 each, includes Elysium fee for one person (extra people can be added of course)

-an entire 16x24 platform that we'd like to rent to an entire friend group at a steep discount- divide it up how you wish

-a very few artist camping spaces at a steep discount for people who can commit to a substantial amount of build time before the event in setting up Arts And Entertainment District art projects, or help build the platforms of Suburbia in the spring.

-bringing your own platform, sailboat, etc, and joining it to one of the docks or boats of Suburbia

We're providing Aluminet shade, a bit of seating/eating space, a decent-sized shared camp kitchen on another platform in Suburbia, the usual Elysium amenities, and will have portolets relatively nearby.

Funds from the platforms help pay for Arts And Entertainment District art projects and for the heavily revised ferry program 2019, and for Boat Guild, a boater education program.

To sign up for a space:

fill out this form and introduce yourself!  https://forms.gle/Kw66KArAM7KU51cP8

Paypal $375 to artphe...@gmail.com. Please check the 'friends and family' option when using Paypal.

read and save this guide, sign up for rideshare, etc:  https://forms.gle/Kw66KArAM7KU51cP8

Questions? Answers? Want to get involved? Artphe...@gmail.com

camping on trash barge.JPG

Stellar Grey

Apr 30, 2019, 12:25:56 PM4/30/19
to ephemerisle-...@googlegroups.com
Corrected second link- read this guide, sign up for rideshare 2019, etc: