New Island for 2017: DIYsland

greys...@gmail.com

Jun 12, 2017, 6:39:22 PM6/12/17
to Ephemerisle Announcements

DIYsland is open to campers for Ephemerisle 2017!

We have shaded public hangout spaces, a communal kitchen and portolets, and a variety of accommodations.

We plan to be a public space, with volume levels hopefully neither a raging dance party nor a sleepy bedroom community.

We are paying for all of this infrastructure out of camping fees.

Camping accommodations:

-we have one of the rental houseboats (there will be an update on houseboats in a separate email- Ephemerisle got a total of 5 for this year)

-32'x16' of tent platform space
-"bring your own raft or boat" option- join us in your own craft or build your own floaty to camp upon, and moor to our island

Costs:

rent an 8x7 tent space in the platform campground: $325, each additional adult $75 (kids free)

bring your own raft or boat and moor to us: $75 per adult for island infrastructure fee

houseboat spaces: $325

buy a tent platform for 2 years, with the option to take it to another island next year. We will store it between events: $500

Kids under 16 free.

See this spreadsheet for more info: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vniwWuqiceTTTOOPFEyXIKndh-Nmuj5NGft3Yrv5EPo/edit#gid=957560326

We have build days in Oakland and in the Delta. Those are organized in our Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/298518043908338/

For more info, please contact diys...@gmail.com