Inflatable kayaks

greys...@gmail.com

Jul 12, 2017, 12:58:54 PM7/12/17
to Ephemerisle Announcements
We tend to use inflatable kayaks the way that people at Burning Man use bikes.

An inflatable kayak is fairly stable compared to a real kayak, and is relatively sturdy.

Thanks to the wonders of capitalism, the 'usual' kayak we see at Ephemerisle is now only $49 with Prime shipping- much cheaper than last year when we attempted to do a 'green kayak' loaner program.

 There is almost no excuse to not own one:

Be sure to also order a PFD of your choice, or you'll get stuck borrowing an ugly orange cheapo.