H2O Water Taxi service 2018 Ephemerisle

Jin Li

Jun 19, 2018, 3:11:55 PM6/19/18
to ephemerisle-...@googlegroups.com
Hello everyone, 2018 Ephemerisle is less than a month away. H2O Water Taxi is back to service again this year starts at July 13th, will Water Taxi to All Islands. If anyone or group needs water taxi service before July 13, let me know, we can do it too.
The price is same as last year, $20 cash per person at pick up before 9PM, After 9-11PM will be $30 each person. Very hard to drive the boat during night time, specially dark on the water. Will be extra $10 charge for each big size cooler or over size package. If you have couple medium size packages will be no extra charge. Will tow a kayak for $20 cash.
The water taxi can only fit 6 people each time, if you have a lot of packages will be extra charge, please let me know ahead time and will be less people on the boat.
Parking options are as same as last year, you can parking at Kings’ Island marina, parking fee will be $5 each day. Will take water taxi 12 mins to any island at Ephemerisle. Or you can parking on the street parking in front Aurora at H&H marina and will take 5 mins to Any islands.
Anyone needs water taxi service you can text me at 4158468989 arrange ahead time or send me Facebook message.
Aurora will only rent out rooms during the Ephemerisle weekend Friday July 20-July 22nd.

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone