DIYsland 2018 is looking for a few good campers

greys...@gmail.com

May 15, 2018, 4:11:26 PM5/15/18
to Ephemerisle Announcements
DIYsland 2018 has been building and boating it’s collective butt off in preparation for Ephemerisle. We are bringing back the Pontunery live music space, bringing a giant teeter-totter, a hammock tower, and some interactive art. We are pioneering a series of fold-out trailer-launchable platforms and structures this year. We want you!

We are looking for Ephemerisle campers who can join us in building and running the island- the “DIY” in DIYsland. We also have space for those coming in their own boats to raft up with us. Our process is fun! We build every week in Oakland, have some operations in the South Bay, and we go to the Delta or go boating on many weekends- sometimes for the day, sometimes as a weekend campout with a high emphasis on boating and fun.

We have been working/funning very hard to train ourselves up on powerboat operation and safety, and have been teaching carpentry to non-builders with great success. We have space to host events, performances, and workshops at the event, and would love your ideas.

Please email us at diys...@gmail.com.