The Pontunery Shade Platform and live music jam space

pont...@gmail.com

Jun 29, 2018, 3:48:55 PM6/29/18
to Ephemerisle Announcements
The Pontunery at Ephemerisle is a magical handmade 12'x24' floating porch for the Ephemerisle boating gathering in the San Joaquin River near Stockton.

We provide a variety of acoustic instruments and a high-quality keyboard, seating, and a venue for activities. We host live music jams and karaoke, and leave out a variety of instruments for participants to play with. The Pontunery provided a beautiful alternative to the pervasive loud dance party atmosphere at Ephemerisle in the evenings and was a lovely shaded porch to relax upon in the daytime. Please get in touch if you'd like to schedule an activity on the Pontunery during the event- we have space for 25-person workshops.

For 2018, we're in the middle of a facelift, doing major repainting and repairs. We would like to install some magical lighting for Ephemerisle, are purchasing new netting for shade, and would like to purchase some minor musical consumables- strings, a ukulele, another inexpensive acoustic guitar, various stands, a sturdy keyboard stand, cables, and some songbooks.

We may be able to take donations of some of the musical gear we're looking for. Please get in touch at pontunery@gmail,com if you have instruments or music/mic/keyboard stands kicking around and could donate/loan to the cause. We have a 501(c)3 application in progress so your donation may possibly be tax-deductible depending on the outcome of our application.

Please donate to increase our available stock of magic:
20229870_299534740457176_7891771512174361528_o.jpg