Alternative to epgpweb.com: epgp.net

TrumpetX

Feb 28, 2020, 9:12:30 AM2/28/20
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Hey everyone, I was looking around for loot systems and our group fell on EP/GP for Classic.

Like others I came to epgpweb.com and found it usable, but abandoned.

It's arguably the same as epgpweb.com, but it has a discord bot (simple !epgp NAME for now) and integrates with discord permissions / guilds.

I have lots of plans for future features of course, but right now I need beta testers.

So, feel free to come over and try it out!

Let me know if you have any issues or have ideas for future improvements.