ePen 0.8.0 SNAPSHOT released

Aaron Digulla

Apr 11, 2010, 9:16:15 AM4/11/10
to ePen
I've uploaded a release candidate of the current ePen version 0.8.0 on
SourceForge:
https://sourceforge.net/downloads/epen/ePen%20Java/

In the files section, you will find three files:

setup.sh - Script to download all parts of the project and Maven 2 and
to compile everything. Use this to setup a development workspace if
you want to work on the source.

eclipse-deps.tar - This is an archive with all Maven dependencies
which you can't find on central. The setup script will download this
for you and copy the files into your local maven repository.

ePen-0.8.0-SNAPSHOT.tar - Development snapshot. Download and read the
README.txt for instructions how to install it.

README.txt - Explains how to install the development snapshot or how
to setup a development workspace.

Please give it a whirl and let me know what you think.