I've just uploaded a 0.9 prerelease on Sourceforge. Changes since 0.8:
* Make text links to translations work
* HTML: Use outline title in changelog
* HTML layout. Index section in scene files needs some distance from
the window border
* Remember the editing position and open the same file with the cursor
at the same place when the project is opened again
* Editor for feedback page
* HTML: Scroll mini-toc to the current scene
* Going back and forward in the editing history will now scroll the
text and place the cursor where it has been.
You can find it in the <a
of the <a href="https://sourceforge.net/projects/epen/
Aaron "Optimizer" Digulla a.k.a. Philmann Dark
"It's not the universe that's limited, it's our imagination. Follow me
and I'll show you something beyond the limits."
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ePen" group.
To post to this group, send email to ep...@googlegroups.com
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to epen+uns...@googlegroups.com
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/epen?hl=en