[W::vcf_parse] INFO 'ANNO' is not defined in the header, assuming Type=String

Syed M. Ijlal Haider

Apr 27, 2022, 3:56:37 AM4/27/22
to EPACTS
I am trying to run emmaxCMC on my vcf file which has been annotated by EPACTS. still everytime I run epacts-group I get these two error messages. can someone please explain what could possibly be wrong here??

[W::vcf_parse] INFO 'ANNO' is not defined in the header, assuming Type=String
[W::vcf_parse] INFO 'ANNOFULL' is not defined in the header, assuming Type=String

and as a result of this error I get NAs in my output file. I have also attached the output file of my job. for your reference.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,
Haider

slurm-974687.out