memory issues with epacts.

Syed M. Ijlal Haider

Jun 2, 2022, 5:50:25 AM6/2/22
to EPACTS
Dear developers.

I am struggling to get emmaxCMC run on my multisample called vcf (61000) samples. the run seems to be fine but only at the last step I run into error regarding memory allocation. the job runs for around 2 days and 5 hours.

emmaxCMC works absolutely fine with my other vcf containing 42000 samples. I have tried 3.3.2 and the latest release as well but unfortunately no success so far. Is there anyone who can help me out in this regard?

I have also attached the error log kindly please have a look at it.

looking forward to hearing from you and thanking you in advance,

Kind Regards,

slurm-980681.out