bug in registerized and trampolined fact/k

Deniz Yuret

Dec 21, 2016, 7:36:28 AM12/21/16
to EOPL3
There is a bug in the code on pp. 195, 196.  I saw an issue in Github that is more than a year old but no answer and no correction in the errata:

Could the authors please comment?

deniz

Mitch Wand

Dec 27, 2016, 3:00:17 PM12/27/16
to EOPL3
Thank for bringing this to my attention.  I've now responded to the issue.  As I noted there, the poster's code is correct, but my pdf of the book already contains the corrected code.

I'm on the road right now, but I will compare with a printed copy of the book and add this to the errata if necessary.

--Mitch

Mitch Wand

Jan 9, 2017, 3:41:16 PM1/9/17
to EOPL3
I've now returned to the office, and I see that this bug is present in the printed copy on my shelf.  I've updated errata.txt .  Thanks for calling this to my attention.

--Mitch