A couple of questions about sllgen and DrRacket

John Fourkiotis

Jan 2, 2014, 4:44:33 PM1/2/14
to eo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've recently started reading EoPL, and since I've no experience with lisp-like languages, I downloaded DrRacket (which I've read about in stackoverflow and other sites).
So, here are my questions:

1. Can I type the code (from the eopl book) in DrRacket by using just #lang eopl and expect that everything should be fine?
2. I saw that in Appendix B, there is some information about a parser library called sllgen. Is this library somehow bundled
    with DrRacket, and if yes, how can someone use it ? Does it require some "include" (as in C++) statement at the beginning
   of a source file ?

Thank you

Mitchell Wand

Jan 3, 2014, 8:04:48 AM1/3/14
to eopl3
Try downloading the code from github.com/mwand/eopl .  I believe this code works out of the box for 5.3.6, except for ch5/letrec-lang (hopefully this will get fixed in the next few days).

Go to  any of the languages in chN/*-lang, and load top.scm.  You can run the tests by following the instructions near the top of the file.

--Mitch