Remount usb as RO

Manojav Sridhar

Oct 25, 2022, 5:37:23 PM10/25/22
to eonst...@googlegroups.com
Dre,

Is it possible to change any settings to mount the usb drive as readonly in the case of random reboots everything will start working once it comes back. Right now the usb is not remounted because it’s marked dirty. I figured until I sort out these reboots can atleast have the system back when it does reboot

Thanks

Andre Lue

Oct 25, 2022, 5:50:53 PM10/25/22
to EON ZFS Storage on behalf of Donovan Kaardal
The answer is yes but I'm not recalling the name of the mounting script that enumerates eonX mounts. But u can manually umount n remount ro also.

vajonam

Oct 25, 2022, 10:31:31 PM10/25/22
to EON ZFS Storage
modified chkdev.sh and used that for now. thanks.