Hyperion data collection over the Murrumbidgee catchment, Australia

JP

Jan 6, 2010, 8:44:11 PM1/6/10
to EO1 USGS Tasker Help Page
Hi there,

A few weeks ago I placed a bunch of DAR's without paying much
attention to how all this really works. Now I have a better
understanding about the constraints in terms of the satellite
capabilities and your working flow and would like to re-place my
order.

Also, I am not US-funded BUT I am working for CSIRO who have actively
worked in the past on EO-1 cal/val (David Jupp, Alex Held). There is a
rich collection of Hyperion data acquired over a site near
Colleambally (going from July 2001 to Apr 2008) and we would like to
continue this rich time series as much as possible. This time series
is in path 92 row 84 centered around 35 S, 146 E. Starting in 2 weeks
we will be also involved in a field campaign in collaboration with
Univ of Melbourne for cal/val of SMOS and a lot of field data will be
collected over this catchment. Two of the sites lie inside this
Hyperion path I referred to.

So, in summary, it would be very helpful if my orders Yanco 05-1 and
Yanco 05-2 (DARs 3108 and 3109) are somehow given priority over the
others that I placed. Those two will effectively be part of the same
image anyway as they fall within the same 7km Hyperion path.

Kind Regards,

Juan P. Guerschman
CSIRO Land and Water.