Exploring template-independent polymerases for automated DNA synthesis

Bryan Bishop

Feb 21, 2012, 12:41:25 AM2/21/12
to enzymatic...@googlegroups.com
Hey gang,

This is a proposal that Andrew Hessel wrote up a while back. Wasn't funded, has a few interesting ideas, I think it's worth a glance or two. Attached..

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507
Exploring template-independent polymerases for automated DNA synthesis.pdf

Cory Tobin

Feb 21, 2012, 4:25:41 AM2/21/12
to enzymaticsynthesis
[Off topic] Was this a Breakout Labs proposal? I ask because no
Breakout proposal I've heard of so far has actually been funded
(including my own). I'm just curious to see what types of projects
they are passing up.

-cory

Bryan Bishop

Feb 21, 2012, 11:19:42 AM2/21/12
to enzymatic...@googlegroups.com, Bryan Bishop
No, this was pre-Breakout Labs. Rob (in this group) was also rejected by Breakout Labs.