Enzo to github on Monday, April 1

1 view

Britton Smith

Mar 29, 2019, 5:16:17 PM3/29/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

On Monday, April 1, we'll migrate the enzo-dev repo from hg/bitbucket to git/github. I'll be heading up this process, but anyone who would like to help out or see how it's done is welcome to join in. I will get started at 11:00 AM Pacific time and will post a link to a google hangout on the Enzo slack channel.

In the meantime, please hold off on issuing new pull requests until after the migration. I will follow up with step-by-step instructions for migrating forks to github.

Britton

Britton Smith

Apr 1, 2019, 1:04:41 PM4/1/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi again,

All remaining Enzo PRs to bitbucket have been merged. I didn't hear anyone wanting to join in on the migration, so I'm just going to get started now. If you're around and do want to join in, I'll be on the Enzo slack channel.

Britton