Upcoming Enzo Workshop 2019

dko...@gatech.edu

Feb 20, 2019, 4:27:38 PM2/20/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I’m proposing to host our annual developer workshop here at KIPAC/Stanford, a year since our last meeting at Georgia Tech.

As with previous years, here’s a poll for times in May/June. If you are interested in attending, please fill out the poll by March 8th! The current plan is for Monday-Friday.

I think the format from last year worked well, so I’ll propose the following.

2 Days Enzo Developers
1 Day Enzo-E Developers
2 Day Enzo Users

Please let me know if you have any comments/questions/suggestions!

Cheers,
DK

dko...@gatech.edu

Mar 5, 2019, 11:18:41 AM3/5/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Just a reminder to fill out the survey if you are interested in attending the developer workshop this year!

I will pick a date over this weekend.

Cheers,
DK