Re: Enzo-e Workshop Dublin 2020 - Save the Date

John Regan

Feb 7, 2020, 7:40:47 AM2/7/20
to enzo-...@googlegroups.com, enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,

A reminder to register for the Enzo-E user and developer workshop in Maynooth (just outside Dublin) in June. To register go here - https://www.eventbrite.ie/e/enzo-e-workshop-tickets-88827586703
and for more info on the workshop go here - https://www.johnregan.org/enzo-e-workshop.html

In particular if you are interested in coming and would like on-campus accommodation drop me an email and I'll reserve a room for you - https://www.maynoothcampus.com/rooms/. I am only able to hold the rooms until February 14th as they are very popular. The cost of the room is around €70 per night but does not include breakfast.

Anyway please register as soon as you can - all welcome!

Best,
John

On Wed, Jan 8, 2020 at 3:49 PM John Regan <johnanth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

The dates for the Enzo-E workshop in Ireland later this year are now finalised. The workshop will run from June 24th to June 26th at Maynooth University (which is on the outskirts of Dublin). The program outline is that the first 1.5 days will be on new user tutorials followed by 1.5 days on code development.

For people flying in for the workshop - the nearest airport is Dublin airport (~30 km) and there are a number of transport options linking Maynooth and Dublin Airport.

Workshop Website

I've started to construct a workshop website here - https://www.johnregan.org/enzo-e-workshop.html - where at least the basic information is available. There may be a small registration fee for the workshop I don't know yet (it depends on funding). For the moment though if interested people could register (https://www.johnregan.org/registration.html) that would be great.

Hope to see as many of you as possible in Ireland this summer.

Happy new year everyone!

Best,
John

On Wed, Sep 25, 2019 at 1:11 PM John Regan <johnanth...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi All,

I will be organising an Enzo-e workshop in Dublin from June 24th to June 26th next year. If you are interested in attending please put the date into your diary and also forward this email onto anyone you feel may be interested.

The exact details for the workshop will be worked out between now and Christmas and I'll send on a more detailed email in the New Year. The broad outline will be to have at least 1 full day on user tutorials and the remainder of the time on development of the Enzo-e codebase.

I'm hoping to have some funding available to support the meeting but I won't know the details of that until late Q1 2020.

For now just put the date into your diary!

Best,

John