Proposed change in number of PR approvals from 3 to 2

Greg Bryan

Sep 8, 2021, 6:03:35 PM9/8/21
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
All — John Wise and I are proposing that we reduce the number of approvals for Enzo PRs from 3 to 2, due to the reduced number of reviewers available. Please let us know of any objections or concerns.

Thanks,
Greg

Britton Smith

Sep 9, 2021, 3:59:35 AM9/9/21
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Greg,

I support this and in general I am absolutely fine with you and John, as PR czars, using your discretion on this. I think there are plenty of instances where a couple reviews and passing tests is sufficient.

Britton

Brian O'Shea

Sep 9, 2021, 7:09:51 AM9/9/21
to enzo-dev
Hi Greg,

I also support this decision.  I definitely haven't been helping in this regard... turns out that administration consumes an awful lot more time and energy than I had expected.

--Brian