Clarification re: Enzo JOSS paper authorship

Brian O'Shea

Jul 23, 2019, 7:33:41 AM7/23/19
to enzo-dev
Hi folks,

I wanted to follow up on the email I sent out recently regarding the Enzo JOSS paper that is currently being prepared.  It is our intention that everybody who has contributed to Enzo will be an author on the paper.  To that end, please either email Greg Bryan (the author czar; gbr...@astro.columbia.edu) with your ORCID ID and preferred (short) affiliation, or issue a PR to the paper repository (https://github.com/enzo-project/enzo-method-paper-JOSS).  If we don't hear from you, Greg will take his best guess!  If you would prefer to not be an author, please let Greg know ASAP.

Thanks,
Brian

Greg Bryan

Jul 31, 2019, 3:11:42 PM7/31/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Thanks all who responded to this call.  The near-final paper (with 55 authors !) is up at https://github.com/enzo-project/enzo-method-paper-JOSS.  We wanted to give everyone another day or so to make any corrections (check spelling, ORCID and affiliation) for yourself and others.  Note that some information is missing for some co-authors so please contribute if you know it.  You can either email me corrections or (preferably) make a pull request directly.  The paper will be submitted Friday morning.

Thanks,
Greg