Reminder: Enzo-E and Enzo PR sprint next week! (Feb. 19-23)

Brian O'Shea

Feb 12, 2024, 9:57:17 AMFeb 12
to enzo-...@googlegroups.com, enzo-dev
Hi folks,

Just a reminder: we're going to have our Enzo-E/Enzo PR sprint next week, starting on Monday Feb. 19th and continuing through Friday Feb. 23rd.

We'll start with a kick-off Zoom meeting on Monday Feb. 19th at noon US Eastern time, have a brief check-in meeting on Wednesday Feb. 21st at the same time, and have a wrap-up meeting on Friday Feb. 23rd at the same time.  The Zoom invitation for this meeting is appended to this email.

John Wise and I have been in touch with many of you to sort out details regarding PR reviews (mostly to make sure things will be ready to go by Monday).  Our goal for the kickoff meeting will be to review the work that needs to be done, assign PRs to reviewers, and discuss matters arising.  If you cannot make it to the kickoff meeting, please post in the Enzo Slack group (in the channel #enzo-e-sprint-spring2024) to indicate your willingness to participate, what you feel comfortable reviewing, and approximately how much time you think you'll be able to contribute to the effort next week.  This will help John and I hand out assignments.

Regards,
John Wise and Brian O'Shea

--------

Brian W. O'Shea (he/him) is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: Enzo/Enzo-E PR sprint
Time: Feb 19, 2024 12:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)
        Every 2 days, 3 occurrence(s)
        Feb 19, 2024 12:00 PM
        Feb 21, 2024 12:00 PM
        Feb 23, 2024 12:00 PM
Daily: https://msu.zoom.us/meeting/tJ0sdOuopj4iG93OX3XcUz28FCZJinLs56Su/ics?icsToken=98tyKuChrzgoGtyQuBiORox5BYjCa_TxiCVHjfoOsye2OyNmeFGuEMF4GLtxPMuF

Join Zoom Meeting
https://msu.zoom.us/j/99132085819

Meeting ID: 991 3208 5819
Passcode: Enzo

---

One tap mobile
+16468769923,,99132085819# US (New York)
+13017158592,,99132085819# US (Washington DC)

---

Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)

Meeting ID: 991 3208 5819

Find your local number: https://msu.zoom.us/u/abYNmtWPBl

---

Join by SIP
99132...@zoomcrc.com

---

Join by H.323
• 162.255.37.11 (US West)
• 162.255.36.11 (US East)
• 115.114.131.7 (India Mumbai)
• 115.114.115.7 (India Hyderabad)
• 213.19.144.110 (Amsterdam Netherlands)
• 213.244.140.110 (Germany)
• 103.122.166.55 (Australia Sydney)
• 103.122.167.55 (Australia Melbourne)
• 149.137.40.110 (Singapore)