Enzo-E Workshop at Georgia Tech postponed

John Wise

Mar 20, 2020, 7:01:13 AM3/20/20
to enzo...@googlegroups.com, enzo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

The global health emergency of COVID-19 have affected us all and will
continue to do so for the foreseeable future. After consulting with the
organizers, I have decided to postpone the Enzo-E Workshop at Georgia
Tech to a later date, most likely in Summer 2021. Initially I was
waiting to see how the situation would unfold. But it is clear now that
the situation warrants postponement.

Nevertheless we will use the original dates of June 9-12 for a virtual
Enzo-E development sprint. We will focus on addressing existing issues
and discussing and prioritizing future directions of Enzo-E. I will
send out details at a later date, most likely in early May. We will not
be conducting any introductory tutorials, but everyone with any
experience running Enzo-E is encouraged to join the virtual sprint.

Thanks,
John

--
John Wise