announcing Grackle online user/developer meetings

Britton Smith

Jun 8, 2022, 11:31:25 AMJun 8
to enzo-...@googlegroups.com, enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

Sorry for the spam. I am writing on behalf of the Grackle project.

We are planning to start holding semi-regular online meetings for Grackle. We'll use these to process issues, coordinate pull requests and releases, and discuss long-term development. All are welcome to participate and bring along items for discussion. We are hoping to hold the first of these in late June and then every 2-3 months after that. When dates are set, I will announce them on the Grackle mailing list and slack channel. If you'd like to come along, please send me a message and I will include you on the scheduling poll.

Britton