Enzo Workshop 2019: Registration Open

dko...@gatech.edu

Apr 19, 2019, 5:31:33 PM4/19/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Registration is now open for the Enzo Workshop at Stanford, June 10-13. First two days (10th and 11th) will be the developer portion. The second half (12th and 13th) will be focused on tutorials for users. I think if there’s lots of dev activity and there’s a need, it can spill into the third day in parallel to the user sessions.

Please register at the website below.

Unfortunately, this week overlaps with various activities on campus and we were unable to secure a room block.

The most affordable accommodation options are through AirBnB (if permissible by your institution). There’s also a list of nearby hotels on the website as well. Please book as soon as possible to save costs.

In return, we do have some travel support available. Please indicate your total need on the registration form.

If you have any questions/comments, please contact me!

Thanks and hope to see you all in June!

Cheers,
DK

___

Daegene Koh
KIPAC Postdoctoral Fellow
KIPAC @ Stanford/SLAC

dko...@gatech.edu

May 14, 2019, 4:38:39 PM5/14/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Reminder to register to attend the workshop!

Cheers,
DK