Enzo-E project and mailing lists

Britton Smith

Feb 15, 2019, 1:01:37 PM2/15/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com, enzo-...@googlegroups.com
Hi Enzo devs and users,

Many here have heard of Enzo-E (formerly Enzo-P), which is an effort to develop a massively scalable simulation code that will have a lot in common with Enzo, but be built on an entirely different parallel infrastructure.

The Enzo-E code repository just recently moved to github and can be found at

Because this is largely a distinct project from Enzo, we've started new user and developer mailing lists. These are:

These are open to anyone, you can subscribe here:

Additionally, we've started an enzo-e channel on the enzo-project slack. Please, feel free to join. If you weren't aware, there is an enzo-project slack at

We'll get an invite look put up in the enzo docs ASAP.

Britton