*[Enwl-eng] [cenn] I-CISK Newsletter November 2021 - July 2022 / ISSUE I

1 view

enwl

Aug 4, 2022, 11:08:52 AMAug 4
to "ENWL-uni"

See attachment:

I-CISK Newsletter November 2021 – July 2022 / ISSUE I

Dear colleagues and friends,

In this newsletter you will find some interesting updates on the EU-funded I-CISK project’s latest activities and a series of inspiring events, which we have the pleasure to invite you to keep an eye and get involved. Feel free to share this newsletter and stay tuned for further news!

To read the newsletter follow the link or see the attached file.

Sincerely,

The I-CISK project team.

CENN is a member of the:

This information was sent by in...@cenn.org

Instant removal with SafeUnsubscribe | Editorial Policy | Privacy Policy.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed herein are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the official opinion of CENN, unless otherwise stated.

T +995 32 275 19 03/04
F +995 32 275 19 05
in...@cenn.org
www.cenn.org