*[Enwl-eng] Future Policy Award 2021 on Protection from Hazardous Chemicals

1 view

ENWLine

Nov 11, 2020, 11:58:35 AM11/11/20
to "ENWL-uni"

Dear WFC Family,

I trust this finds you well! In a time of troubling news and events, I wanted to share some positive news with you. Today, we have launched the list of nominations for our Future Policy Award 2021 on Protection from Hazardous Chemicals! The Press Release went out this morning and we pleased to announce that 55 policies from 36 countries have been nominated!

We need your support and your networks to disseminate the message even further. Protection from Hazardous Chemicals affects both current and future generations – yet, it’s a topic that is easily overlooked by the public.

Attached you will find the official press release in English and German, the full list of nominations, as well as template press releases for nominated countries in English, French, and Spanish. Please share them with your media network to help spread the word!

Also, we have shared content on our Social Media channels. If you are active on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and/or Instagram, please like/share our posts to amplify the good news!

Thanks for your time and have a great week!

Warm regards,

Miriam Petersen

Senior Communications Consultant | World Future Council

Dorotheenstraße 15 | 22301 Hamburg | Germany
Tel: +49 (0) 178 1018019 | Skype: Miriam.Petersen.WFC

www.worldfuturecouncil.org │Subscribe to our newsletter

You're receiving this message because you're a member of the Councillors group from Stiftung World Future Council. To take part in this conversation, reply all to this message.

View group files   |   Leave group   |   Learn more about Microsoft 365 Groups

--
Angelina Davydova