*[Enwl-eng] help us get 10 more people to demand freedom for Happy!

ENWLine

Jul 16, 2021, 9:27:31 AMJul 16
to "ENWL-uni"

Thank you for signing the petition to free Happy. After the death of her three companions, this poor elephant has been kept in isolation for nearly a decade. She deserves to live out her final years in a sanctuary where she would have the opportunity to roam acres of natural habitat, play in a pond, forage for fresh vegetation, and befriend other elephants. So will you help spread the word today? Just forward the email below, and click here to share on Facebook

Copy the text below and paste it as a new email

Hi, Have you heard about Happy the elephant? After the death of her three companions, this poor elephant has been kept in isolation for nearly a decade. She deserves to live out her final years in a sanctuary where she would have the opportunity to roam acres of natural habitat, play in a pond, forage for fresh vegetation, and befriend other elephants. I just signed a Care2 petition to demand that The Bronx Zoo release Happy to an elephant sanctuary. Will you join me? Click here to learn more and sign your name too! Thanks!

Care2.com, Inc.
3141 Stevens Creek Blvd. #40394
San Jose, CA 95117
http://www.care2.com