*[Enwl-eng] Save the Date!

1 view

ENWL

Nov 19, 2022, 10:45:23 AM11/19/22
to "ENWL-uni"
Come celebrate and strategize with us

Come celebrate and strategize with World BEYOND War on December 14th!

World BEYOND War is holding a virtual benefit event and you're invited! This is an opportunity for anti-war activists, partners, allied organizations, and peace-builders from around the world to come together and hear about the work World BEYOND War is doing to stop the increasingly imminent threat of war on our livelihoods. It's time we move resources away from war making and towards protecting the planet and we invite you to be part of the conversation. As we find ourselves right now on the very real precipice of nuclear war, which would devastate the world as we know it, there is no more important time than now to come together to and grow our movement to abolish all war.

We hope you'll consider joining our benefit to hear from special guest speakers Dennis Kucinich, Clare Daly and others along with hearing updates from WBW staff, chapter coordinators and others on why we need to end all wars now, where we might go from here in doing so, and how we, the global World BEYOND War movement, can work together to do so.

Tickets are on a sliding scale and all proceeds will go directly to supporting organizing, activist, and educational efforts to end war and build a just and sustainable peace.

RSVP here and look out for more details and updates to come soon!

World BEYOND War is a global network of volunteers, chapters, and affiliated organizations advocating for the abolition of the institution of war.
Donate to support our people-powered movement for peace.

Opt-in to mobile updates.  Manage email preferences.  Privacy policy.

Should giant war-profiteering corporations decide what emails you don't want to read? We don't think so either. So, please stop our emails from going into "junk" or "spam" by "white listing," marking as "safe," or filtering to "never send to spam."

World BEYOND War | 513 E Main St #1484 | Charlottesville, VA 22902 USA
World BEYOND War | 450, 4-2 Donald Street | Winnipeg, MB R3L 0K5 Canada

From: Alex, World BEYOND War <al...@worldbeyondwar.org>
Date: чт, 17 нояб. 2022 г. в 10:01
Subject: Save the Date!