Fwd: JOB: Community Engagement Coordinator, Just Solutions Collective (remote)

Dustin Mulvaney

Sep 14, 2021, 12:38:51 AM9/14/21
to envssjsu-...@googlegroups.com, envssjsu-...@googlegroups.com, envssj...@googlegroups.com
EJ/climate justice job.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Zully Juarez <zul...@g.ucla.edu>
Date: Mon, Sep 13, 2021 at 5:10 PM
Subject: JOB: Community Engagement Coordinator, Just Solutions Collective (remote)

Hello all,

My team, the Just Solutions Collective, is hiring a Community Engagement Coordinator - (Job Description on Linkedin).
------
The Just Solutions Collective is looking for a Community Engagement Coordinator to manage outreach and develop educational programs to engage and inform our partners, namely BIPOC-Frontline organizations that work on climate justice. This is a full-time, remote position with excellent benefits.

The Just Solutions Collective is a national project working to identify, coalesce and promote just solutions for an energy future to support the scalability or adaptability of equitable and just solutions. We are broadening and deepening understanding of equitable and effective policies and projects and fostering a national movement of peer-learning. We are elevating the essential role that community-led solutions play in creating change and supporting Black, Indigenous, People of Color and Frontline community-based organizations to spotlight and scale their solutions across the country.

Best,
--
Zully Juarez
she/her/hers