Biological Monitoring Positions

1 view

Lynne Trulio

Jun 18, 2021, 3:05:22 PM6/18/21
to envssjsu-GRADalumni

Endemic Environmental Services is growing rapidly and we are looking to hire some more team members for biological monitoring at multiple locations throughout Northern California for this summer/fall. Currently, most of our field work entails wildlife surveys and monitoring at various construction sites. This is a great entry-level position for those looking to begin (or continue) their career in environmental consulting.

The positions we are looking to fill are on-call, meaning the hours range from part time to full time (and sometimes over time), as well as seasonal, since many of our field projects scale back in fall/winter.

Here's the link to the Indeed posting. If you are interested in the position, please apply via this link.