Fwd: EnvS Alumni Hiring -Renewable Energy: Operations/Project Management and Customer Success.

Rachel O'Malley

Jul 23, 2021, 10:18:32 AM7/23/21
to envssjsu-grad, envssjsu-...@googlegroups.com, envssjsu-...@googlegroups.com, envssjsu-...@googlegroups.com
And another employment opportunity with a passive solar home design company run by an ENVS@SJSU alum (Jonathan Garcia)...

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Dan Jenkin <dje...@simmitri.com>
Date: Wed, Jul 21, 2021, 12:44 PM
Subject: Re: EnvS Alumni Hiring -Jonathan García

We are looking for someone who can span a role between Operations/Project Management and possibly Customer Success.

This candidate will come from the Environmental Studies program and be organized, a great communicator, team player, and willing to work within a fast paced start-up environment contributing innovative ideas in a collaborative and inclusive workplace (mostly remotely).

Skills and interests will be based around ES and renewable energy. Strong customer service predisposition a bonus. We're looking to hire someone, train them to be a superstar, and promote to management from within.

Thank you and please let me know if you have any points of clarification here.

With all my best,

Dan Jenkin

About Simmitri - CEO and Company Profile Video

Dan Jenkin
Director of Business Development & Customer Success

6203 San Ignacio Avenue, Suite 110

San Jose, CA 95119

Office Phone 408.779.3333

Cell Phone 831.331.1228

Simmitri.com

Seehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUK6eeAAMAc

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The information in this email and in any attachment may contain information that is legally privileged. It is intended only
for the attention and use of the named recipient. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to retain, disclose, copy or distribute the message and/or any of its attachments. If you received this email in error, please notify sender at
 in...@simmitri.com and delete this message.

On Thu, Jun 24, 2021 at 10:02 PM Jonathan Garcia <jga...@simmitri.com> wrote:
Warm greetings Lynne & Rachel,

Hope things are going well!

It’s been a while, not sure if you remember me.

I graduated in 2003 and I started a passive solar home design business out of college with the help of Frank Schiavo.

I have hired 5 environmental science students in the past and they have all moved in to good positions with companies such as PGE.

My company www.simmitri.com is growing and I am looking to hire another graduate student that can work full time. This will be a key hire that I would ideally want them to stay with us and promote to a management position over time. The position is for operations support.

Do you guys know of any individuals that may be a good fit? Do you guys have someone who can connect me with candidates so I can send them a job description?

Any help pointing me in the right direction will be appreciated.

Warm regards,

Jonathan Dinette Garcia
CEO
BPI Analyst C-46 Licensed
Restoring the balance of power™
California Office
6203 San Ignacio Ave, Suite 134
San Jose, CA 95119 | Office Phone | 408.779.3333
Cell Phone | 408.500.8270
Simmitri.com