Fwd: [switzerfellows] Fwd: Earthworks is Seeking an Energy Program Director and other Positions

Dustin Mulvaney

Aug 25, 2021, 1:53:27 PM8/25/21
to envssjsu-...@googlegroups.com, envssjsu-...@googlegroups.com
These positions at Earthworks may be of interest. If you apply, please consider listing me as a reference as I have collaborated with Earthworks numerous times and know folks on the energy/extractives team well.
Dustin
Earthworks Energy Program Director

Are you passionate about protecting communities from pollution? Do you want to be part of growing efforts to address climate change, safeguard health, and hold corporations and governments accountable? If you’re eager to engage the public and decision makers on these issues, then this position may be right for you.

The Energy Program Director leads our efforts to stop the expansion of oil, gas and petrochemical extraction and infrastructure, reduce the harm of existing operations, and advance policy solutions while partnering with communities and grassroots organizations. As a senior leader within Earthworks, the Director oversees all aspects of our Energy Program including strategy, partnerships, policy, fundraising, communication and staff management.

The successful candidate will be an inspirational leader with a deep commitment to anti-racism and environmental justice. They will appreciate and embrace diverse cultures and perspectives and possess an understanding of the challenges facing communities on the frontlines of the impacts from extraction. They will have substantial experience in stakeholder engagement and relationship management across a diverse set of constituencies and perspectives. They will ideally bring expertise in energy and climate policies pertaining to oil and gas, and be an effective manager of our talented staff across the US.

To fill this position, we are partnering with the search firm Perrett Laver. To apply, please upload a full CV (detailing the nature, scope and scale of responsibilities held) alongside a covering letter of application detailing relevant skills, experience and motivation to https://candidates.perrettlaver.com/vacancies/ quoting reference 5085.

PS: Earthworks is hiring other key positions - see the list of postings here.

Jennifer Krill    |    Executive Director    |     Earthworks
202-887-1872 x. 103   |   mobile: 415-336-8936   |   @jenkrill

Earthworks Energy Program Director - Appointment Details - Final.pdf