Upcoming security release of Envoy [1.22.1, 1.21.3, 1.20.4, 1.19.5]

Matt Klein

May 26, 2022, 3:21:04 PM5/26/22
to envoy-secur...@googlegroups.com, envoy-a...@googlegroups.com, envoy-security, Envoy-maintainers
Hello Envoy Community,

The Envoy security team would like to announce the forthcoming release of Envoy
[1.22.1, 1.21.3, 1.20.4, 1.19.5].

This release will be made available on the 9th of June 2022 at 9AM PDT (2PM GMT). This release will fix 5 security defect(s). The highest rated security defect is considered critical severity.

No further details or patches will be made available in advance of the release.

Thanks,
Matt (on behalf of the Envoy security team and maintainers)

Matt Klein

Jun 7, 2022, 10:26:55 PM6/7/22
to Luke Shumaker, envoy-secur...@googlegroups.com, envoy-a...@googlegroups.com, envoy-security, Envoy-maintainers
Sorry yeah it's 9AM/4PM we will push things out.

On Tue, Jun 7, 2022, 5:27 PM 'Luke Shumaker' via envoy-security <envoy-s...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
> 9AM PDT (2PM GMT)

Those are not the same; 9AM PDT is 4PM GMT (or conversely 2PM GMT is 7AM PDT).

When should we be expecting the embargo to lift?

--
Thanks,
~ Luke Shumaker